To install Virtualmin on Ubuntu 16.04, you will need to follow these steps:
- First, make sure that your system is up to date by running the following command:
sudo apt-get update
- Next, install the necessary dependencies by running the following command:
sudo apt-get install perl libnet-ssleay-perl openssl libauthen-pam-perl libpam-runtime libio-pty-perl apt-show-versions python
- Download the Virtualmin installation script by running the following command:
- Make the installation script executable by running the following command:
chmod +x install.sh
- Run the installation script with the following command:
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Note: If you encounter any errors during the installation process, you may need to resolve any dependencies or conflicts before continuing.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.